Faith has had a strong safety record during its 20 plus year history with the number of OSHA reportable incidents well below industry average. Faith has accomplished this through the implementation of a comprehensive injury and illness prevention program, use of hands on management, strong safety training, and a focus on best practices. Faith has a dedicated safety team to ensure it maintains and improves its safety record.
- Ensure that everyone goes home to their families safely each-and-every day.
- Verify employees use safe work practices through continuous training, coaching, positive reinforcement, open dialogue and feedback to prevent workplace injuries and illnesses.
- Continue creating individual ownership by delivering safety content in a more personal, effective, and positive manner.
- Ensure Faith Electric hires the most qualified employees in the industry while focusing on craftsmanship, continuous improvement, and total commitment.
- Validate all employees are prepared and have a clear understanding of hazards associated with the job through risk analysis and performing pre and post job tailboard meetings.
- Provide the appropriate level of crew oversight through management and daily safety audits.
- Further build a culture that values safety above all else through clarity, cultural cohesiveness, focused team effor.